Partners in Learning’s Annual Fund campaign plays a vital role in ensuring that our programs, staff, and facilities are at their best. Partners in Learning’s Annual Fund helps to fill the gap that exists between tuition income and the actual cost to offer our wide-reaching and much-needed programming.
At Partners In Learning we recognize the need for community impact programs. That’s why we provide center, community, and home based programs that are tailored to meet the needs of families and educators in the community.
- Provide parent support workshops to 98 families
- Provide training to 112 Rowan County Early Education Teachers
- Provided Inclusion Trainings to 451 Child Care Professionals
- Provided supports to 1,770 children with special needs
- Held 34 support groups/workshops for parents facing family hardships
- Became a Trauma Informed Organization and began providing Triple P (Evidenced Based Parenting Program)
Your generous donation can make a big difference in the lives of families in our community. Your donation will make a difference! 100% of all donations are tax deductible, stay in Rowan County and are used directly to benefit our children and families.
Give today to help us Build Children’s Futures, One Block at a Time.