Partnering with families and communities to promote the development of all children through early care, education, intervention, and family support services.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy for children with autism spectrum disorders. We work with you to develop a personalized plan that addresses your child’s individual needs.
- Individual and family therapy: We provide supportive and confidential counseling to help you or your child overcome challenges, build stronger relationships and provide mental health risk reduction interventions.
- School consultation and Advocacy: We work with schools to support students with learning and behavioral needs.We can also be an advocate during IFSP and IEP meetings.
- Early Intervention: We provide early intervention birth through 3 in 16 counties.
- Family Support Services: Our comprehensive family support services include Triple P, Support Groups, Facilitated Community Outings, and individualized family assistance.
Our clinical services are tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual. We believe that everyone has the potential to thrive, and we are committed to helping everyone reach their full potential. We are here to help you get the support you need!
Cassie Karriker, Clinical Services Director
Cassie Karriker has worked at Partners In Learning since 2011. Cassie has had many different roles at Partners in Learning. She has been a Lead Mentoring teacher, Afternoon Supervisor, Early Intervention Director, and now Clinical Services Director. Her passion for children and families started in the classrooms here at Partners in Learning. Ensuring that each child and family felt included and had access to resources that they needed. As the Clinical Services Director, she will oversee all support services provided by Partners in Learning and will assist in supporting the community in any way possible.
Contact Clinical Services Director