Two Convenient 5-Star, Nationally Accredited Locations
Partners In Learning at the Woods – 1775 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. Salisbury
- Large Campus located off I-85 with on-site SECU Clinical and Family Services
- 5 acres of Adventure Forest exploration, and an outdoor classroom
Partners In Learning at Novant – 519 Best St. Salisbury
- Small campus centrally located in town with access to clinical and family services
- 3 natural playgrounds with a covered outdoor learning area
Early Education Waitlist:
We have removed the waitlist form from our website. If you are on the waitlist, you will still be considered for enrollment. We’ll reach out to you by phone when an opening becomes available. If you are still waiting to receive a phone call for enrollment, please sign up for one of the upcoming Information/Tour Sessions as part of our new enrollment process.
Early Education Enrollment Process:
- Choose a center and register for one of our Information/Tour Sessions. These will be updated periodically; please check back if they are full.
- At the end of the session, you will be given the opportunity to sign your child up to have “playtime” in the classroom to assess the child’s individual needs and temperament. This helps the center to determine the best classroom/setting for your child and create a plan to meet the child’s individual needs. During this time, you will meet with staff, complete an assessment, and get any questions you may have about the center, or the program answered. This can help you make an informed decision about whether to enroll your child in the center.
- After the “playtime” visit, the enrollment director will be back in touch to discuss the admission decision. Children are evaluated based on their developmental screening results, developmental readiness, and classroom observations. Your child’s results will help us place them in a classroom that best fits their learning style and needs.
- Upon acceptance, you may place your child on our enrollment roster by paying a $50.00 non-refundable registration fee. This does not guarantee you a slot.
- All student application aspects are reviewed considering space availability. When an appropriate opening becomes available, the enrollment director will call you to arrange a date for you and your child to visit and complete all the enrollment forms. All enrollment forms must be completed 48 hours before enrollment.
The Woods Tour/Information sessions will be hosted at our Catawba location until our Woods location is open.
Early Education Rates:
|Preschool Program 3-5 years||$165|
All children that receive subsidy through the Department of Social Services will be charged an additional $25 per month in addition to the parent fee.
Tuition payments are due on Monday by 6:00 p.m. for the current week. A late fee of $15 will be billed if not paid on time. Credit card payments are subject to a 3% transaction fee.
Other Education Program Rates
|Holiday Drop-In NC Pre-K||$32 per day|
|Holiday Drop-In Care K – 5||$28 per day|
|Summer Fun Camp||$140|
|Pre-K (starting kindergarten in the fall)||$165|
|Rising Kindergarten Summer Fun||$165|
Please note that a $60 program fee is due in September and March of each year (subsidy will not cover this cost) and an annual registration fee of $50 on your enrollment anniversary.
*$15 if already enrolled in after-school care; $19 additional if already enrolled in wrap-around care up to 15 hours per week.